Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Mr. Kyle & Mrs. Kathy + kids

In my heart, this lovely lady will always be 10 to me...what can I say? She's my darling younger sister and I adore her. And her hubby (and son!) love anything with wheels and a big motor--it was his idea to use the bike for this shoot. I have to say, I thought it was a pretty cool addition to our backdrops...and what's not to love about my darling nieces and nephew? I could just eat up that little snuggle baby! Love them...



















3 comments:

  1. OK seriously, you have outdone yourself!! What a lucky little sister...these are adorable and I am oohing and aahing over the girl's headbands!! The motorcycle was a perfect prop!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are great. you are rocking these shoots leslee! it'd be hard to pick which ones to frame, there are so many good ones!

    ReplyDelete