Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Mr. Conor & Mrs. Tara + kids

Months ago, the beautiful Tara told me she would love to have me photograph her family surrounded by blossoms! So, we waited...and waited..and waited (rain, more rain...) Finally, I knew THE sunny day was approaching and Tara and I settled on a time and orchard.  It couldn't have been a more perfect Utah spring evening! I was thrilled with the shots we got and  loved working with this darling family. (Turns out that young master is quite the
model--I think he might have a future career with Abercrombie ads!) Thanks Tara and Conor for a super fun shoot...

5 comments:

  1. great shots of a handsome family! nice work, leslee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The B&W of Tara is stunning! I love the red behind Bode as well. Oh, and the one of Annie and Conor - love it! OK, OK, they're all beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all absolutely gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a Cute family! Really could they get any cuter? Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love that one of Conor and Annie! They all turned out so sweet...you make ordering soooo hard! I feel like I need them all!!!

    ReplyDelete