Sunday, February 6, 2011

Mr. Nathan & Mrs. Lindsay + little man

This family session was special for a few reasons: it was the last shoot I did at the historic Provo Tabernacle before the tragic fire consumed the building a few weeks ago. I was so sad to see such an important structure of my community meet such an end. But I am really grateful to have these images in remembrance of it. I truly hope it will be restored to it's original glory. 
And, secondly, I really love these three people and their place in my life. Nate is my baby brother and one of the funniest guys I know. I was thrilled to photograph his sweet family! We really wanted to document this age of their son and the love Nate has for his horses and the outdoors. Thanks to all of you (especially the little man) for such a fun shoot! 




















1 comment:

  1. What great photos and such an adorable family! Your nephew is adorable!

    ReplyDelete