Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mr. Brent + Mrs. Stacey + kids

This family is true-blue, through-and-through Minnesotan! We had a nice sunny day and a balmy 15 degrees to do this shoot! Brrrr! I couldn't feel my hands by the time we were done. But they acted like it was no big deal--after all, they hail from the great northern Midwest where there is still two feet of snow in April! They were incredible troopers and so much fun to work with. Thanks to all of you for a great shoot (and the WARM lunch that followed!).


















2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Love it! Wish we had some of that cold down here in Texas right about now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look great! I'm so glad to finally put a face to the lovely Stacey I'm always hearing about. I love the sisters kissing the brother photo!

    ReplyDelete